Ergosphere collects and uses personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
- Process orders or applications submitted by you.
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
- Create products or services that may meet your needs.
- Email, call or post Marketing or Promotional information. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for direct marketing purpose.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out in our 'Contact Us' page. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Please be assured that we will not use your information for any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage."
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall."